The airberlin app and mobile site - stay up-to-date wherever you are
Use the free airberlin iPhone, Windows or new Android app.
Now also available for iOS on the Pebble Smartwatch.
- make bookings wherever you are
- check in from anywhere
- access current arrival and departure times for airberlin flights
- access current flight information
New: the app for the Apple Watch
We've developped an app for the Apple Watch, so you can have all your flight information on your wrist.
The advantages at a glance:
- Messages as soon as Check-in opens
- Details about your upcoming flight
- Displays your current boarding pass
- Information about the weather at your destination
- Up-to-date information about your topbonus status.
The Pebble app for iOS
Here´s how it works:
- Download the latest version of the airberlin iPhone app
- Additionally download the free Pebble app on your iPhone; you will find us in the Pebble app Store
- The data exchange between your smartwatch and iPhone takes place via bluetooth
- View the current boarding pass directly on your smartwatch
- Boarding directly with the smartwatch
- View airplane information
The airberlin smartphone apps
Make bookings wherever you are
You can book a flight, even at short notice until two hours before departure, in six easy steps via the mobile website. Just enter the details of the flights you require and then choose a suitable flight.
Your flight confirmation will be sent to you by email a few minutes after you have made your booking.
Check in from anywhere
You can check in while on the move, choose the seat you prefer and get your boarding pass sent directly to your mobile - it doesn't get more mobile than that!
Please note the local exceptions » to the use of mobile boarding cards.
- Enter your booking number and your surname.
Alternatively, you can access the flights that are open for check-in via your Comfort or topbonus Log-in. In order to do this you just need to have booked the flight via airberlin.com.
- Select the flights you require and the passengers you would like to check in and confirm that you have their permission to do so. Any additional baggage can be checked in at the airport before the stated check-in deadlines.
- You can choose one seat per flight, subject to availability, for each individual passenger who is checking in. The seats are displayed for you on a chart. You can see from the colour coding which seats are still free and are thus available to choose from.
- You can then request the boarding passes be sent for all or some of the passengers.
- At the airport you go straight to the gate and have the barcode read from the screen of your Smartphone by a scanner. If you would like to check in baggage, please use the special Baggage drop-off desk or the Check-in desk.
Comfort wherever you are
If you are a member of topbonus or have a Comfort Log-in, your personal details and stored payment details will automatically be copied over into your booking. This allows you to make bookings quickly, easily and directly. You can access and manage your bookings via your profile.