You don’t travel light? No worries! Special luggage allowance regulations apply to all our topbonus Silver, Gold, Platinum or Service Card holders on all flights operated by airberlin and NIKI.
topbonus status members and topbonus Service Card holders also have the option of checking in a piece of sporting equipment** instead of an additional piece of baggage. So, by registering in advance before the deadline, status members can transport up to 32 kg and topbonus Service Card holders up to 23 kg of sporting equipment on any airberlin or NIKI flight without paying a supplement. Click here » for all current regulations governing the transport of sporting equipment.
- Applies to topbonus members holding a topbonus Service, Silver, Gold or Platinum Card.
- Please note that your topbonus Service Card needs to be valid at the day of booking as well as during the travel period if you want to take advantage of the Service Card’s baggage benefits.
- Applicable only to flights operated by airberlin or NIKI.
- On flights which are operated by airberlin and NIKI, but which are booked through a codeshare agreement with an airline partner under its own flight number, the benefits are only available to a limited extent.
- The above-mentioned baggage allowance only applies to bookings made from 1st September 2011 with departure from 1st May 2012.
- Please note that your topbonus status must be valid at the time you use the service (i.e. you need a valid status card at the time of travel).