Fly whenever you want. Holders of a topbonus Gold Card have a Booking guarantee on any flight (booked as a FlyFlex fare (Booking category Y, no corporate rates) or FlyFlex (no corporate rates)) up to 48 hours before the scheduled departure time. topbonus Platinum members can enjoy a 24 hour booking guarantee, which means they can book their flights (FlyFlex fare (Booking category Y, no corporate rates) or FlyFlex (no corporate rates)) up to 24 hours before the scheduled departure.
- The booking guarantee is only offered for telephone bookings made via the topbonus Gold or Platinum Hotline on selected routes. Any flights that are full will no longer be displayed in the booking form on our home page. We therefore recommend that you phone the topbonus Gold or Platinum Hotline for information on the flights we offer within your desired period of travel. A list of countries in which the booking guarantee is not offered is set out further down on this page or can be requested by phoning the Gold or Platinum Hotline.
- Gold members are entitled to a 48-hour booking guarantee. The guarantee is only valid for holders of a topbonus Gold Card who want to book a FlyFlex flight (booking class Y, no Corporate Fare) or a FlyFlex (no Corporate Fare) flight up to 48 hours before the scheduled departure.
- Platinum members are entitled to a 24-hour booking guarantee. It is only valid for holders of a topbonus Platinum Card who want to book a FlyFlex flight (booking class Y, no Corporate Fare) or a FlyFlex flight (no Corporate Fare) up to 24 hours before the scheduled departure.
- The current airberlin GCC » are also applicable for flights booked using the booking guarantee. In particular, the booking guarantee does not preclude the carriage restrictions and refusal of carriage as set out in the current airberlin GCC.
- The booking guarantee is not valid for booking flights to the following countries:
Algeria, Bulgaria, Canary Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, Egypt, Greece, Iceland, Iraq, Israel, Kosovo, Morocco, Romania, Serbia, Tunisia, Turkey
Cuba, Dominican Republic, Jamaica, Kenya, Maldives, Mexico