Complimentary limousine service
Driven in comfort by limousine to your destination
Do you know about the limousine service airberlin and Etihad Airways offer to Business Class passengers? We provide complimentary, but of course businesslike transfers for our customers to and from selected destinations.
Business Class passengers » can use our luxurious limousine service and be driven door-to-door by their own private chauffeur. topbonus status customers » travelling in Business Class enjoy special benefits.
- With our fleet of luxuriously-equipped vehicles we offer you the same service and level of comfort you are used to on board our aircraft.
- Enjoy the comfort of soft drinks, newspapers to help you relax during your journey.
Who has access to the service?
Business Class passengers, who have booked through airberlin or a tour operator, can add the airberlin and Etihad Airways Chauffeur Service to their booking free of charge.
Passengers who have booked their flight through a mileage upgrade can also take advantage of this exclusive offer.
On which routes can the service be booked?
This service is offered on flights where Abu Dhabi is the airport of departure or destination, or where a stopover is scheduled in this city (Feeder flights are not included in this service).
|Country||To / from (airport)||Distance|
Within a 50 km radius of the airport on arrival and departure
Within a 60 km radius of the airport on arrival and departure
Within an 80 km radius of the airport on arrival and departure
Berlin Tegel (TXL)
Within a 40 km radius of the airport on arrival and departure (except Dusseldorf: within a 60 km radius)
Changi International (SIN)
Within the city of Singapore and Sentosa Island on arrival and departure at Changi International
Suvarnabhumi International, Bangkok (BKK)
Within 60 km radius of the airport on arrival and departure
United Arab Emirates
Abu Dhabi (AUH)
Any destination in the United Arab Emirates
How can the service be booked?
Passengers wishing to use our Chauffeur Service must register by calling 0049 (0)30 3434 3344 at least 24 hours before departure.
Terms and Conditions of Use
- Only passengers who have confirmed bookings in Business Class can use the airberlin and Etihad Chauffeur Service. This service is not available to passengers with reduced or wait-listed bookings or passengers who purchase their tickets directly at the airport prior to departure.
- The Chauffeur Service is available on the defined routes.
- The service is available to Business Class passengers who are holders of a topbonus Platinum, Gold or Silver Card for the entire duration of their trip.
- If a Business Class passenger is not a topbonus status card holder, s/he can use the service maximum twice during her/his trip.
- Passengers with flight tickets on other airlines (OAL) can only use the airberlin and Etihad Airways Chauffeur Service if their flight ticket has been issued by airberlin.
- Business Class passengers who have booked a codeshare flight:
a. All passengers with tickets for codeshare flights sold by other airlines, but operated by airberlin, can use the Chauffeur Service.
b. Passengers whose flight is operated by another airline than airberlin or Etihad are not entitled to use this service.
- The Chauffeur Service is not available to unaccompanied children travelling alone: they must be accompanied by a parent or guardian during the journey.
- The Chauffeur Service must be booked at least 24 hours prior to departure. The service cannot be confirmed if the booking is made less than 24 hours in advance. The airberlin and Eithad Chauffeur Service is not available locally unless it is booked in advance. It is not possible to book the service directly at the airport.
- At all destinations where the Chauffeur Service is available, it is offered within a certain distance from the airport. If the journey for which the service is used exceeds the kilometre limit for the destination in question, the passenger must then pay for the excess kilometres at the local rate. Prices are available upon request; the passenger must pay the fee for any excess kilometres directly to the driver.
- If a passenger does not cancel the Chauffeur Service and the car comes to the airport at the agreed time, the service cannot then be rebooked using the same ticket.
- Passengers must show up to the pick up times which have been agreed. The driver will wait a maximum of 20 minutes.
- It is not possible to order an additional vehicle to transport baggage.