Earn double topbonus miles on flights with Finnair
Founded in 1923, Finnair is one of the oldest airlines in the world and Finland´s flag ship carrier. The airline is known for its comfortable and fast connections between Europe and Asia – via Helsinki. Finnair is part of the global airline alliance oneworld®, to which airberlin belongs to as well and currently flies to over 70 destinations in more than 30 countries.
As a topbonus member you can now benefit double from the partnership between airberlin and its airline partner Finnair. Earn double topbonus award miles on selected Finnair flights within Europe or to Asia between January 21st and April 30th 2013 and you can earn up to 30,000 miles* for a return flight.
|Registration- and booking period:|
| 21st January - 30th April 2013|
21st January - 30th April 2013
How to take part in the promotion:
You are already a member of topbonus? Then register here using your topbonus number or your user name by 30th April at the latest.
Forgotten your topbonus number or access details? Simply request your topbonus details via the following link and then register for the promotion.
You are not a member of topbonus yet? Register for the topbonus frequent flyer program free of charge via the following link and start earning miles towards free flights today. Once you are registered on the program you will automatically be registered for the promotion!
Overview of terms and conditions:
- To be eligible for this promotion you have to be a member of the topbonus program and have to be registered for this promotion via the link above. Both membership of the topbonus program and participation in this promotion are free of charge. Customers who are already topbonus members also need to register once to qualify for this promotion. The registration period begins on 21st January and ends on 30th April 2013.
- The promotion is valid for the booking period beginning on 21st January until 30th April 2013. The booked flights have to be performed in the given travel period. The travel period begins on 21st January and ends on 30th April 2013. On a return flight booking your return flight has to be on 30th April 2013 the latest, in order to receive extra miles for the return flight, too.
- The following Finnair ticket types are eligible for double miles: Business, Business Saver, Pro and Value.
- The following routes are eligible for double miles: all routes booked at Finnair and operated by Finnair (AY-flight number) except Beijing and Shanghai. Routes with flight numbers AY2100-2999 (routes operated by Flybe, marketed by Finnair)
- Only award miles will be credited double. Status miles will be credited in regular amounts.
- The double miles will be credited to your topbonus mileage account right after the flight.
- Cancelled or unused promotion flights, promotion flights which are rebooked for a date outside the time period of the promotion, and flights which were booked before registration for the promotion are excluded from the promotion. Award flights are also excluded.
- In addition to the conditions of the promotion, the topbonus Conditions of Membership (please see: www.airberlin.com/topbonus) and airberlin’s General Terms and Conditions of Business (please see: www.airberlin.com) as well as Finnair’s General Terms and Conditions (please see: www.finnair.com) apply, in that order, to the booking of flights.
*eg flying return flight from Frankfurt to Tokyo, via Helsinki, in Finnair business class earns 30,925 topbonus miles during the campaign period (normally 15,462 miles). Please see rules and regulations.