Exclusive Waiting Area
Comfortable leather armchairs, free hot and cold beverages, complimentary newspapers and magazines as well as connections for laptops and mobile phones all help make the time before you depart as enjoyable as possible.
All Silver, Gold or Platinum card holders with a valid airberlin boarding card or with an airberlin FlyFlex ticket may now use the exclusive waiting areas at the following airports:
- Berlin-Tegel Airport: Terminal A next to Gate 2/3 and Terminal C (The entrance to the waiting area in Terminal C is through the security area for Gates 38 – 50)
- Dusseldorf Airport: Terminal B, Level 1
- Cologne Airport: Terminal 2, after the security check on the left
- Munich Airport: Terminal 1, Module A North, Level 4, (next to Gate A9)
- Hamburg Airport: at "Sky Walk", above gate 08
The exclusive waiting areas are available for all Silver, Gold or Platinum card holders flying airberlin, for an adult companion and for accompanying children under the age of 12 booked to fly at the same time, as well as for all airberlin FlyFlex ticket holders. Passengers flying in to connect with a flight for which they have a business class ticket may also use the exclusive waiting areas.