At a glance
In order to earn miles when staying in hotels of our partner Accor, you must be a member of the free Le Club Accorhotels loyalty program
- You earn award miles for your stays at Accor hotels by converting your Le Club Accorhotels points at the ratio 2:1
- Transfer your Le Club Accorhotels points into topbonus award miles automatically after each stay by choosing topbonus as your preferred reward partner
- Alternatively you can convert your miles automatically or manually into topbonus award miles in the ratio 2:1 from 4.000 points on
Depending on the brand you earn the following Le Club Accorhotels points per 10 € eligible spent*:
- Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery, Novotel, Suite Novotel, Mercure and corresponding Thalassa sea & spa hotels = 25 Le Club Accorhotels points
- ibis, ibis Styles and corresponding Thalassa sea & spa hotels = 12, 5 Le Club Accorhotels points
- Adagio = 10 Le Club Accorhotels points
- Adagio Access = 5 Le Club Accorhotels points
Collecting miles with
Le Club Accorhotels
Collect topbonus award miles in over 2,700 Accor hotels.
The partnership between topbonus and Le Club Accorhotels – the free worldwide loyalty program of Accor – now offers its participants even more advantages. The worldwide hotel group provides topbonus members with the opportunity to earn miles by converting their Le Club Accorhotels points earned for eligible stays* in over 2,700 hotels in over 92 countries.
|Hotel brand||Earning scheme|
This is how it works:
If you are not a Le Club Accorhotels member yet, sign up for the Le Club Accorhotels loyalty program for free » and profit via this exclusive link from the advantage to get your miles directly after each stay transferred to your account. Please select topbonus as your preferred premium partner in your Le Club Accorhotels profile.
If you already are a Le Club Accorhotels member, you log into your personal Le Club Accorhotels profile » and select topbonus as your preferred premium partner. Then activate the automatic earn function » online or by telephoning Le Club Accorhotels customer service » (subject to charges).
If you do not activate the automatic earning function, you can manually convert your Le Club Accorhotels points into topbonus award miles in the ratio of 4,000 : 2,000. As an alternative you can select the automatic conversion in your profile.
Exchange Le Club Accorhotels points for topbonus award miles
Retroactive mileage credit
In order to retrospective crediting of miles*, please log in to your Le Club Accorhotels account and use the online form » for retrospective claims.
Accor Hotels warmly welcome you
all over the world
Accor*, the world's leading hotel operator, is present in 92 countries with 2,700 hotels and more than 500,000 rooms. Accor's broad portfolio of hotel brands provide an extensive offer from luxury to budget:
- Sofitel Luxury Hotels – French elegance in luxury
hotels. Learn more »
- Pullman Hotels: A new generation of business
hotels. Learn more »
- MGallery: a choice collection of exclusive hotels. Learn more »
- Novotel: Contemporary hotels for your well-being and relaxation. Learn more »
- Suite Novotel: Smart, innovative and as individual as you are. Learn more »
- Mercure: Hotels with individual character and personal atmosphere. Learn more »
- Adagio Aparthotel & Adagio Access: All your little habits are welcome. Learn more »
- ibis: The best service at the best price. Learn more »
- ibis Styles: A passion for the exceptional. Learn more »
- The best of the sea with Thalassa sea & spa. Learn more »
* Eligible rates include all public, corporate and promotional rates with the exception of the following rates:
- Room rates for business or leisure group reservations when rooms are reserved as part of a conference or organized trip, or a group account or account that is paid for globally (excluding promotional Meeting Planner offers)
- Partner Rates
- Crew room rates (airline, maritime and other company crew members)
- Room rates for Accor employees and Partner company employees
- Tour Operator rates (excluding specific offers)