Free seat reservation
As a holder of a topbonus Silver, Gold, Platinum or Service Card, you are entitled to free seat reservations for you, an adult travelling companion and any accompanying children under the age of 12.
- As the holder of a topbonus Card (Silver/Gold/Platinum/Service) you may reserve seats free of charge up to 48 hours prior to your scheduled departure on a flight operated by airberlin or NIKI for yourself and a travelling companion and/or any accompanying children under the age of 12. This applies to flights booked in the FlyClassic or FlyFlex fare categories, as well as to those booked in Business Class.
- On flights which are operated by airberlin and NIKI, but which are booked through a codeshare agreement with an airline partner under its own flight number, the benefits are only available to a limited extent.
- Free seat reservation is subject to seat reservations being offered for the flight and the selected fare category and is subject to availability. It is not possible to make seat reservations on flights booked in the JustFly fare category.
- Free seat reservation for a travelling companion and children is only possible if they have been booked on the same ticket and the reservation is made for all the required seats at the same time.
- Certain seats cannot be reserved or may only be reserved on payment of an additional charge. These include in particular the first row of any aircraft, seats in the emergency exit row, special seats designated for unaccompanied minors, special seats allocated to the severely disabled and seats reserved for check-in only.