Which seat would you like? On many routes we keep the forward seats free for holders of the topbonus Gold or Platinum Card. Therefore you can enjoy the benefits of boarding and disembarking even quicker. You can select Priority Seats free of charge when reserving your seat. This benefit is available to you as a cardholder, plus one accompanying adult and children under 12 if included on your booking.
- A Priority Seating area is only offered in Economy Class. There is no automatic entitlement to this offer.
- Priority Seating is reserved for holders of a topbonus Platinum or Gold Card accompanied by an adult companion and children up to the age of 12.
- "Priority Seating" is only valid if it is booked together with a seat reservation made via airberlin.com, the topbonus Platinum or Gold Service or selected travel agents. When checking in, topbonus Platinum and Gold members can also select a seat in the Priority Seating area, provided there is sufficient capacity and availability.
- Priority Seating is only possible for the adult companion and children, if they are booked onto the same flight as the Platinum or Gold Card member, and the desired seats are all reserved together.
- Reserving a seat in the Priority Seating area is subject to a Priority Seating area and seat reservations being offered and available for the flight and the chosen fare category.
- Applicable only to flights operated by airberlin or NIKI in the FlyClassic and FlyFlex fare categories.
- On flights which are operated by airberlin and NIKI, but which are booked through a codeshare agreement with an airline partner under its own flight number, the benefits are only available to a limited extent.
- Available only to topbonus Gold and Platinum Card holders on bookings made in the FlyClassic and FlyFlex fare categories.