The airberlin app – stay informed wherever you go
Use the free airberlin app on all Apple smartphones running iOS 7.0 or higher and Android smartphones running Android 4.0 or higher.
What you get with airberlin's smartphone apps:
- Book flights up to 2 hours before departure: simply enter your desired flight details and receive a booking confirmation via e-mail within a few minutes.
- Manage bookings: Add flights in the app, check flight information and view any additional products and services booked
- Check into flights, select or change seats (if available for the fare booked), send boarding passes or save them directly onto your smartphone
- View current departures / arrivals: save individual flights and conveniently view the current flight status on the home page.
- Home page notification if your upcoming flight is delayed
- Information on current weather conditions at your destination
- View topbonus status and mileage account balance: as a logged-in topbonus customer, you can have future and past topbonus flights displayed automatically.
The app for the Apple Watch
For the Apple Watch, we have developed an app for you which allows you to access all information about your flight at the flick of a wrist.
Overview of the features:
- Notification as soon as check-in becomes available
- Details of your upcoming flight
- Displays your current boarding pass
- Information on the weather at your destination
- Current information on your topbonus status
The Pebble app for iOS
And this is how it works:
- First, download the latest version of the airberlin iPhone app
- Also download the free Pebble app for the Smartwatch to your iPhone. Here » is where you will find us in the Pebble App Store
- Data is transferred via Bluetooth between the two devices
- Shows the current boarding pass on the Smartwatch
- Direct boarding with the Smartwatch
- Displays flight information
Good to know:
- Exceptions for bookings in the JustFly and FlyDeal fare classes:
There is no choice of seating. We will automatically allocate a seat to you during the check-in procedure.
- The airberlin app is not optimized for use on tablets. For an optimal experience, we recommend that you use the desktop version of our website at www.airberlin.com.
- Please take note of any local exceptions for checking in via the app »
- Please also note that the use of the mobile boarding pass » is not supported everywhere.