Premium Airline Partner Etihad Airways
The most rewarding way to fly
Now your loyalty is rewarded across eight airlines
As a topbonus member, you can now enjoy your membership benefits and privileges to over 400 destinations when you fly with Etihad Airways Partners. You can collect and redeem your miles when flying with any of the Etihad Airways Partners and enjoy the same privileges whether it’s priority check-in, priority boarding, lounge access or excess baggage.
In addition to our frequent flyer benefits we’ve also standardised our Fare Choices and outstanding levels of service. Relax in Business Class with a fully-flat bed on all long haul flights and the option to dine on demand. Fly with Etihad Airways Partners and enjoy a seamless journey across multiple destinations with one ticket taking you and your luggage to your final destination.
Benefits per membership tier across Etihad Airways Partners
|Lounge access|| |
Al Reem Lounge Abu Dhabi*
Business Class Lounges across the Etihad Airways Partners network plus one guest**
First Class Lounges across the Etihad Airways Partners network plus one guest**
Excess baggage (piece concept)***
1 x additional bag up to 23kg in Economy Class
1 x additional bag up to 32kg in First and Business Class
Excess baggage (weight concept)***
Executive Bonus miles****
* Silver card holder only, no additional guest allowed. Requires a valid boarding pass for an Etihad Airways Partners flight of the same day. Lounge access refers to departure flights only, not to arrival lounges.
** Eligible Lounges of Etihad Airways Partner Lounges can be found on the respective Etihad Airways Partner webpage.
The list of airberlin Lounges including terms and conditions can be found here »
SkyTeam Lounges are excluded. oneworld Lounges are eligible for topbonus members only.
The following restrictions apply to Lounges and flights with Jet Airways:
- Access to Jet Airways Lounges is applicable for the Gold and Platinum card holder only. Requires a valid boarding pass for an Etihad Airways Partners flight of the same day. Lounge access refers to departure flights only, not to arrival lounges.
- Lounge access for Platinum & Gold member is not applicable on Jet Airways when traveling in Economy Deal in Indian Subcontinent network.
- Lounge access for Platinum & Gold member is available across all Fare Choices, when travelling International network.
- If a journey of a Platinum & Gold member involves a combination of Indian Subcontinent & international segments, Lounge access will be provided for the Indian Subcontinent flight at the point of origin irrespective of the Fare Choices.
*** Baggage allowance is based on a piece and weight concept and is dependent on airline and destination. For more details on the airberlin baggage allowance please click here »
For details of the Etihad Airways Partners baggage allowances please refer to the respective Etihad Airways Partner webpage.
The following restrictions apply to Excess Baggage Allowance on Jet Airways:
- The excess baggage benefit does not apply on flights booked in Economy Deal when travelling within Indian Subcontinent.
- The excess baggage benefit does not apply for Silver members when flying on domestic Jet Airways flights operated by a narrow body aircraft type.
**** Valid for basic award miles on Etihad Airways Partner marketed flights. For Etihad flights, executive bonus is also valid for basic status miles. For more details please click Silver status member », Gold status member », Platinum status member »