Premium Airline Partner Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways Partners – Connecting you to over 350 destinations
Etihad Airways Partners is a unique partnership between eight airlines, who have joined together to offer you more choice, with a combined network of over 350 destinations across six continents.
This partnership between Etihad Airways, Alitalia, airberlin, NIKI, Air Serbia, Air Seychelles, Jet Airways, and Etihad Regional, delivers high standards of comfort and hospitality on the ground and in the sky.
Etihad Airways Partners offers you:
- Convenience: one booking, one ticket for a journey with multiple airlines, bringing you and your luggage to any destination on our extended network.
- Rewards: as a frequent flyer member, you can earn and redeem miles across all domestic and international routes across all airlines.
- Choice: you can travel to over 350 destinations offered by the partner airlines.
- Comfort: we guarantee a fully-flat bed on Business Class flights longer than eight hours.
- Consistency: expect high standards of comfort and hospitality, no matter which partner you fly with.
Using Etihad Airways hub in Abu Dhabi offers you excellent connecting flights on the routes between India to Europe and India, Australia to the Middle East and Europe or from Asia to Europe and Africa.
Etihad Airways is proud that the result of this partnership offers coverage of key destinations in India, the Middle East, Europe and Africa to all of our guests. This partnership is the start of offering seamless connections with the best travel experience our guests can get across all of the Etihad Airways Partners.
Etihad Airways is the national airline of the United Arab Emirates and was founded in 2003. The airline’s home base and hub are in Abu Dhabi, which is the capital of the emirate of the same name and also the capital of the United Arab Emirates as a whole.
The airline operates more than 1,000 flights a week to destinations all over the world.Thanks to its unique, high-quality standards, Etihad has established itself as a leading global airline and has already won the World Travel Award* six times in succession. The luxurious facilities on the aircraft, the varied entertainment programmes and the outstanding standard of the catering on board meet the highest quality requirements and afford passengers a memorable flying experience.
Etihad Airways has been the strategic partner of airberlin since the end of 2011. The new connection to Abu Dhabi is proving to be a great advantage. There are a total of 70 connections available every week, provided by direct daily flights from Frankfurt, Berlin, Munich and Dusseldorf. The new hub in Abu Dhabi opens up a highly sought-after gateway to the Arab countries, Asia and Australia for airberlin customers, and airberlin, on the other hand, provides the gateway to America for Etihad customers.
* World Travel Awards 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014