Free Chauffeur Service - This product is not available
Travel to your destination in comfort with your own chauffeur
Do you know about the Chauffeur Service which airberlin and Etihad Airways offer to Business Class flight guests? We drive our guests free of charge, but of course in a business-like fashion, from the airport to their chosen destination and back.
Flightguests in Business Class » can use the luxurious door-to-door Chauffeur Service with their own
driver in the UAE when Abu Dhabi is the origin, stopover or final destination
on their journey. With a fleet of luxuriously equipped vehicles we therefore
offer you the same level of comfort and service to which you are accustomed on
Enjoy a comfortable ride with drinks and newspapers provided, and
relax as you are driven.
Now order Chauffeur Service on: 0049 (0)30 3434 3344
Who can use this service ?
Airberlin and Etihad Residence guests enjoy a free
service where chauffeur services are currently provided.
Airberlin and Etihad guests booked in
First (R/A/F), Business Classic (W), Business Flex (D,C,J) and Redemption First
& Business (O/I) in the UAE when Abu Dhabi is the origin, stopover or final
destination on their journey enjoy the free chauffeur service in the UAE when
Abu Dhabi is the origin, stopover or final destination on their journey.
A paid Airport Transfer Service is
offered to Etihad and airberlin economy guests at specially negotiated rates.
This option is available across all locations Etihad services, excluding UAE.
For which locations can the service be booked?
This service is offered on flights where Abu Dhabi is the airport of departure or destination, or where a stopover is scheduled in this city (Feeder flights are not included in this service).
|Country||To / from (airport)||Distance|
Within a 50 km radius of the airport on arrival and departure
Within a 60 km radius of the airport on arrival and departure
Within an 80 km radius of the airport on arrival and departure
Within a 40 km radius of the airport on arrival and departure
Shangai Pu Dong (PVG)
Within an 40 km radius
Within an 55 km radius of the airport on arrival and departure
Berlin Tegel (TXL)
Within a 40 km radius of the airport on arrival and departure (except Dusseldorf: within a 60 km radius)
up to 50 kms* driven distance to and from
up to 70 kms* driven distance to and from
*No transfers between International and Domestic airport terminals.
Changi International (SIN)
Within the city of Singapore and Sentosa Island on arrival and departure
at Changi International
Suvarnabhumi International, Bangkok (BKK)
Within 60 km radius of the airport on arrival and departure
United Arab Emirates
Abu Dhabi (AUH)
Any destination in the United Arab Emirates
(service not available to guests in transit in Abu Dhabi.)
How can the service be booked?
The Chauffeur Service can be booked by telephone on 0049(0)30 3434 3344 up to 24 hours before the start of the journey at the latest.
Conditions of use
- Only flight guests in possession of confirmed flight bookings in First (R/A/F), Business Classic
(W), Business Flex (D,C,J) and Redemption First & Business (O/I) can use the airberlin (and Etihad Airways) Chauffeur Service.
- The Chauffeur Service is only available in the UAE when Abu Dhabi is the origin, stopover or final destination on their journey enjoy the free chauffeur service in the UAE when Abu Dhabi is the
origin, stopover or final destination on their journey.
- The Chauffeur Service may only be used on the relevant flight departure or arrival date.
- Flight guests whose flights are operated by an airline other than airberlin or Etihad are not entitled to use the Chauffeur Service.
- The Chauffeur Service is not available to unaccompanied children travelling alone.
- Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian during the car journey.
- The Chauffeur Service must be booked at least 24 hours before the start of travel. The service cannot be used if the booking is made less than 24 hours in advance. It is not possible to book the service directly at the airport.
- The Chauffeur Service is offered for Residence guests at all defined destinations (see summary) at
which this service is available within a particular distance radius.If a flight guest fails to cancel the service and the car makes an unnecessary journey to the airport at the agreed time, the service
cannot then be booked again in connection with the same flight ticket.
- The service cannot be rebooked to a later time.Agreed collection times are binding and have to be adequately planned by the flight guest relative to the scheduled flight times. The drivers will wait a maximum of 20 minutes, after this the claim to transport lapses and the driver will inform the guest accordingly as far as possible.
- The Chauffeur Service is provided by third party service-providers.
- airberlin is not liable for losses, personal injury or death occurring during use of such offers and services unless such losses, personal in jury or death is exclusively attributable to negligence on the part of
- The scope of the airberlin Chauffeur Services may be restricted for special fare deals. Please check with your travel agency or the airberlin office before completing your flight booking.
- The Chauffeur Service is not available in conjunction with free flight tickets or upgrades from Economy to Business Class (with the exception of an airmiles upgrade)It is not possible to request an extra vehicle for additional baggage. Airmiles are not awarded for use of the Chauffeur Service.