Up to 10,000 topbonus award and status miles
from the first row to the last
On board airberlin you’ll also continue to enjoy the best service from the first row to the last - with a selection of beverages, free meals and the highest level of comfort.
Now exclusively with airberlin: The Germany and Europe Special with many additional award and status miles. Collect double topbonus award miles now on all routes in Germany and Europe
Frequent flying pays off, because you will be credited an additional 3,000 award and status miles after only 5 one-way flights and an additional 7,000 after 10 flights! With a possible total of up to 10,000 extra award and status miles, your status upgrade is within reach!
Registration and booking period:
29th August to 29th September 2013
|Travel period:||12th September to 31st December 2013|
How to participate in the promotion:
Are you already a topbonus member? Then register here with your topbonus number or username right now or by 29th September 2013 at the latest.
Have you forgotten your topbonus number or your access details? Simply request your topbonus details again via the link below and then register for the promotion.
Request access details again here »
Not a topbonus member yet? Register now free of charge for the airberlin frequent flyer program via the following link and start collecting miles for award flights and status benefits today. Registering for the program means you are automatically registered for the promotion!
A summary of the terms and conditions of the promotion:
- Participation in the promotion requires registration at the link above. Of course, registration is free of charge. Customers who are already topbonus members must also complete a one-time registration for the promotion. The registration period begins on 29th August and ends on 29th September 2013.
- The promotion is valid for the booking period from 29th August until 29th September 2013. The booked flights must be operated in the specified travel period from 12th September until 31st December 2013. If you have booked a round trip flight, the return flight must be within the travel period so that it also qualifies for participation in the mileage promotion.
- The flight must be operated by an airline of the airberlin group (AB, HG or 4T flight number). Codeshare or charter flights are excluded from the promotion. The additional miles will be given away only on the promotional routes.
- The double award miles will be credited to your topbonus mileage account after you have taken your flight. In the promotion, only topbonus award miles will be doubled and given away.
- The additional bonus miles will be credited one time after reaching the required number of flights. Within the promotional period, at least 5 one-way flights are required for a 3,000-mile bonus and at least 10 one-way flights are required for a bonus of 7,000 miles. The additional mileage bonus includes both award and status miles. A total of up to 10,000 award and status miles will be credited to your topbonus mileage account.
- Users of the topbonus benefit “My Route” will receive their regular double topbonus miles. There will be no increase in the regular double miles. However, My Route members have the opportunity to receive an additional mileage bonus of up to 10,000 award and status miles.
- Cancelled or no-show promotional flights and rescheduled promotional flights that take place outside of the promotional period as a result of the rescheduling, or flights that are booked or started prior to registering for this promotion, are excluded from the promotion. Award flights are also excluded.
- In addition to the terms and conditions of the promotion, the topbonus membership terms and conditions (available at: www.airberlin.com/topbonus) and airberlin’s General Conditions of Carriage (available at www.airberlin.com) apply to the flight bookings in that order of precedence.
- The promotion is valid for German and European routes of the airberlin group (AB, HG or 4T flight number).